Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2019

1574 01062019Morn

1574 01062019Morn Pastor Buddy Wimberly "The Least That I can Do" Psalm 116:12-14

12  What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? 
13  I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. 
14  I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people. 

Render =  Turn back; return (it acknowledges the origin of the gift being rendered)
Benefits =  Bestowment (gifts appropriately assigned to me)

My Soul = take the cup of salvation; lift or extol the fullness of His
 deliverance
My Life = call upon the name of the LORD; communication; communion; to
 walk in His ways
My Possessions = pay my vows; to make complete a thing promised

Soul = Saved; delivered & set free

Life = to serve; example & minister

Possessions = truly show a full thankfulness for all He has done when we
 give generously

Answer! Me! - ALL Of Me The Material & The Eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment